Please consult the following resources for technical or user information. Not finding what you need? Contact us for further assistance, or view our Product Detail page for product information and specifications.
Download our promotional flier here (PDF).
- Channel Program Guide (PDF)
- T900-16SS User’s Guide (Word Document)
- APWSSR Programming Instructions (PDF)
Issue 1: Cannot hear sound
Question A: Is the LED light moving up & down on the face of the Transmitter?
- If NO, proceed to Question B.
Question B: Is the transmitter connected to the Audio Output of the TV?
- If there is NO Audio Output on TV see No Audio Output on TV. (below, or page 4 of T900-16SS User’s Guide)
- If you have confirmed that the transmitter is connected to the Audio Output on the TV proceed to Question C.
Note: Confirm the transmitter is connected to Audio Output Jacks not Audio Input Jacks. If TV has 3 jacks in the back, it only has Audio Input.
Note: If you are using a Cable Box or Satellite Receiver , see Cable Box or Satellite Receiver (below, or page 5 of T900-16SS User’s Guide).
Question C: Where is the volume set on the television?
- If the volume on TV is up 50% or more proceed to Question D.
- If the volume is down, turn volume up on TV about half way or slightly higher.
- If sound is heard through the TV speakers, see page 3 of T900-16SS User’s Guide.
Question D. Where is the input level knob on the back of the transmitter set?
- Note: Input level knob must be set so the LED light on the front of the transmitter is slightly blinking in the red.
- If you confirm the input knob is turned up proceed to Question E.
Question E. Is the mute button on the TV ON or OFF?
- If mute is ON, turn the Mute OFF via the remote control of the TV and review all previous questions.
Issue 2: Cannot turn TV speaker off
Question A. Have you located the speaker ON & OFF option through the TV Menu selection?
- If YES proceed to Question B.
- If NO, speakers must be turned OFF through the Menu selection accessed via the television remote control.
NOTE: Make sure you scroll the entire Menu selection to find Speakers ON or OFF. You may need to continue scrolling down the Menu until Speakers ON or OFF pops up on the screen.
Question B. Did you make sure the Speakers OFF option was selected?
- If NO, access Speakers ON or OFF Menu and select Speakers OFF.
- NOTE: In rare cases there are TV monitors that do not have the capability to turn the speakers off. If this is the case, you may have to disconnect the speakers internally.
Issue 3: No Audio Output on TV
In rare cases, when there is NO audio output on the television, here are the following options:
- If you have cable or satellite service, you can use the audio output of the cable or satellite box providing it has one. See page 6 of T900-16SS User’s Guide.
- If you have cable service but no cable box, contact your cable company on availability of a cable box with Audio Output Jacks.
- If the cable company cannot provide a cable box with Audio Output, they are available through Sports Select.
- The may also use the Audio Output of a VCR.
- If none of the options above apply, the last resort is to open the TV and attach an Audio Output Pad available through Sports Select.
Issue 4: Using a Cable Box or Satellite Receiver
In the event you have connected the transmitter to the Audio Output of a Cable Box or Satellite Receiver.
- Verify the volume control on the Cable box or Satellite receiver is all the way up. This can be accessed through the remote control or on the box itself.
- If the Cable or Satellite box has one mono audio output jack, attach a “Y” cord out of the Cable box to the transmitter. A single male to left and right female “Y” cord is required.
- Note: In this situation, you can turn speakers off on TV or simply turn the TV volume all the way down. The volume to the transmitter will always be regulated by the Cable or Satellite box volume control. Verify the input level knob on the back of the transmitter is about half way up.
In the event you have connected the transmitter to the Audio Output of the TV but are using a Cable Box or Satellite Receiver.
- Verify that the volume control on the Cable box is all the way up. This can be accessed through the Cable box remote control or on the Cable box itself.
- Verify that the TV speakers are off and the TV volume is up about halfway.
- Note: Always keep the volume control of the Cable box up all the way and the TV volume up about half way.
For Sports Select Technical Assistance:
Contact us for assistance.